[sword-devel] Websites

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Tue Apr 3 13:03:06 MST 2012

On 03/04/12 19:53, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> To second what Greg said and to defend the last person who attempted
> to meet all audiences with our website (not me), if you hit:
> http://crosswire.org   Click Software  Click Windows  You get a list
> software for Windows.

Oh, I agree - and that would be OK - BUT the hit you get from the search
engines is usually: http://www.crosswire.org/sword/index.jsp and the
software link from there takes you to:
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/software/index.jsp which only offers
BibleCS as a Windows program.  This is why the queries on sword-support
simply say 'your program', and don't understand what I am talking about
when I say 'which program?'.  They have only been aware of one!  If
those links got rearranged, life would be just a bit easier.

God bless,        Barry.

--
 From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East
Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com