[sword-devel] Websites

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 3 13:22:26 MST 2012

OK - following Barrie's last reply to Troy...

It would help to decouple the website dependency linkage between our modules
and the SWORD front-end.

Modules are common to all our applications (except Go Bible), so the URL for
modules should be at a higher level than it is now, a subsidiary of the
SWORD project.
i.e. They should be at
http://crosswire.org/modules/
Don't go there - the page doesn't exist - this is just me thinking while I'm
typing.

Making this change would provide an opportunity to restyle the modules pages
to the newer appearance.
We can then decide what to do about how BibleCS is presented to the outside
world as a separate task.

David