[xiphos-users] Copy/Export Passage Issue - more information

mabmc at juno.com mabmc at juno.com
Mon Apr 25 08:03:27 MST 2016

Fred, Ubuntu 14.04Xiphos 4.0.4 (gtk3 webkit1)LibreOffice Version: 4.2.8.2 Thank you for looking into the issue I wrote of in my email Saturday. You said that you were not able to reproduce the issue. I looked further into this issue on my end. I made sure to update WEB to the last version. As Acts 1 was open in Xiphos, I tried Acts 1:21 as it looked like it would have this issue. When I pasted it into this email (see below), the error did not reproduce. As I do most of my work in LibreOffice, I opened a new text document and pasted the verse into that. The error did occur. I tried this using the WEB, ESV and ACV. The error occured (though not uniformly) with all three versions when copying and pasting this verse in plain text format into the LibreOffice document. I attached the LibreOffice document (.odt) with the examples to this email. Thank you again for all the work you and others have put into this. I hope this is helpful.   Marc  EXAMPLES (not reproducing error when pasted into this email) WEB 55.0 (Acts 1:21)  “Of the men therefore who have accompanied us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us,  “Of the men therefore who have accompanied us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, (Acts 1:21)  “Of the men therefore who have accompanied us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, (Acts 1:21 [engWEB2015eb]) (Acts 1:21 [engWEB2015eb])  “Of the men therefore who have accompanied us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, ESV 1.0.1 (Acts 1:21) So one of the men who have accompanied us during all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, So one of the men who have accompanied us during all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, (Acts 1:21) So one of the men who have accompanied us during all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, (Acts 1:21 [ESV]) (Acts 1:21 [ESV]) So one of the men who have accompanied us during all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us,
StyleBistro
Her Dress Dropped Jaws At The Met Gala
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/571e32007816d32006ebfst03vuc