[xiphos-users] Xiphos 4.0.4 - copy/paste passage function issue

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sat Apr 23 19:17:36 MST 2016

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 08:28:23PM +0000, mabmc at juno.com wrote:
>    Xiphos maintainers,
>

>    I am using:
>
>    Ubuntu 14.04
>
>    Xiphos
>
>    4.0.4 (gtk3 webkit1)
>

>    I found an issue with the "copy/export passage" function.
>

>    Using the WEB translation (version 43.1) from ebible.org, I found that
>    in copying some passages, the punctuation at the end of the verse is
>    left off when it is pasted into a document.

I'm using Xiphos 4.0.4 gtk2 webkit1, and with the web from ebible.org,
version 55 (appears to be latest available on ebible.org), I cannot
reproduce that on Daniel 2:46. haven't tried any of the other verses
you list.

one wouldn't THINK gtk2/gtk3 would matter. but then, what do I know? :)

Fred

 .----    Fred Smith   /
 /    /  /   /__) /  /  /__) .+'           Home: fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us