[sword-devel] Please link to the Crosswire/SWORD wiki

John Zaitseff J.Zaitseff at zap.org.au
Wed Apr 11 13:54:35 MST 2012

Hi, everyone,

A relatively small point about the Crosswire/SWORD website: could you please
place a link to the Crosswire wiki (http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Main_Page)
from AT LEAST one of the following pages (in order of preference):

  - the SWORD developers page (http://www.crosswire.org/sword/develop/)
  - the SWORD home page (http://www.crosswire.org/sword/)
  - the Crosswire home page (http://www.crosswire.org/)

There is a LOT of useful material on the wiki, but, as far as I can see,
there is not a single link to it that I could find---I only came across it
by accident, after a Google search on a related topic.

Yours truly,

John Zaitseff

--
John Zaitseff                    ,--_|\    The ZAP Group
Phone:  +61 2 9643 7737         /      \   Sydney, Australia