[sword-devel] Please link to the Crosswire/SWORD wiki

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Wed Apr 11 14:06:10 MST 2012

On 11/04/12 21:54, John Zaitseff wrote:
> A relatively small point about the Crosswire/SWORD website: could you please
> place a link to the Crosswire wiki (http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Main_Page)
> from AT LEAST one of the following pages (in order of preference)

Oh yes please!  Some years ago I had a little input to these pages.  I'd
almost forgotten.  They have come along a great deal in that time and
they are probably the most useful resource we now have.  Pleas unhide
them ASAP.

God bless,        Barry.

 From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East
Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See
http://www.urc5.org.uk/index for information about the synod, and
http://www.urc5.org.uk/?q=node/703 for the Synod Healing pages.

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com