[bt-devel] Bug?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 21:29:22 MST 2008

I was just testing BibleTime's install manager...

I was in the middle of downloading some modules, tooling along just
happily, when I found out I had already downloaded most of them.  So I
panicked, hit the "Cancel All" button, and BibleTime proceeded to
crash.  Here was the output...

FATAL: exception not rethrown
*** BibleTime got signal 6 (Crashing). Trying to save settings.
*** Saving seemed to be successful. If restoring does not work on next
startup please use the option --ignore-session
KCrash: Application 'bibletime' crashing...
sock_file=/home/hellings1/.kde/socket-ubuntu-desktop/kdeinit4__0
KCrash cannot reach kdeinit, launching directly.
KCrash failed to exec(), errno = 2

(for those following my actions closely and who are concerned - this
was the standard BibleTime SVN HEAD running against sword-1.5.11).

Anyone have an idea what went on?

--Greg