[bt-devel] const issues again

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Wed Nov 26 13:51:48 MST 2008

Hi Greg,

I applied your const patch. It compiles and works, so the  problems will be in
the other patch or maybe sword SVN.

I'm not applying the other patch. We will never again require sword SVN any
more. As soon as 1.5.12 is released, we'll change our code to use the new
interfaces. I hope you understand. The patch is saved in SVN to be applied
later.

mg