[bt-devel] const issues again

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 12:48:35 MST 2008

Several more extraneous 'const' modifiers have made their way into the
BT code's search areas.  I've updated the sources to build against
both SWORD's current subversion and also to build on Ubuntu 8.10...
again.  Attached you will find patches for those two issues.  However,
when I try to start the program, it immediately crashes - is it my
patches?  It could also be the issue that Troy just mentioned in the
sword-devel list, what with checking for max chapters/verses on items
that don't exist.  But I don't think that's what's happening...

Either way, if someone else could have a look-see and tell me what
they think is going on, it'd be nice.

--Greg