[bt-devel] next steps

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Nov 25 14:13:59 MST 2008

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:

> I have marked the "Bookshelf opens two windows" bug closed. However,
> we've got problems. I found out that single/double click is style
> dependend. Just change between Plasma and Oxygen and you'll see. The
> code doesn't work logically - I thought it should work in all cases but
> it didn't. I have to do some heavier changes and I have already started it.

This was easier than I thought, but only after the idea came into my
mind in the bed just before falling in sleep :)

There is still one minor annoyance: with certain styles double clicking
the folders give three activations so that it changes its state rapidly
many times. ATM I don't care but I may fix it later if I find a simple
way to do it.

--Eeli Kaikkonen