[bt-devel] next steps

Eric Hartwell darth_linux at ameritech.net
Sun Nov 30 13:28:53 MST 2008

On Saturday 22 November 2008 13:16:35 Martin Gruner wrote:
> Hi Eeli, Gary, Joachim and all others,
>
> after a short review of our wiki (after a loooong time) it seems that there
> is not much left for us to do for the 1.7final release.
>
> As you can see at http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/Main_Page#Projects,
> there are only a few outstanding bugs that we do need to fix. Eeli, Gary,
> is there anything else you think we should put into the 1.7 basket as well?
> If you have nothing to add, we should try to get those bugs fixed and work
> towards a release as soon as possible. Maybe before Christmas? :D
>
> After the release we can talk about the feature set we want to plan for a
> 1.7.1 release.
>
> @Everybody: we need testers. If you can help with testing, please download
> the latest beta and test it!

Hi! I need help compiling 1.7beta2. I try to run build-release.sh on fedora 10
64-bit and get

CMake Error at cmake/FindCLucene.cmake:72 (MESSAGE):
  Could not find CLucene.  Please install CLucene = 0.9.16a
  (http://clucene.sf.net)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:36 (FIND_PACKAGE)

after I have installed