[bt-devel] Count me in.

Gabriel M. Beddingfield gabriel at teuton.org
Sat Mar 11 12:23:37 MST 2006

Martin Gruner wrote:

> -> A first task sugggestion: Fix this bug.
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1255685&group_id=954&atid=100954
> Actually, when Joachim and I tried it, it was even worse, because BibleTime
> locked up completely. We changed the active bible to another verse while the
> personal commentary was unsaved with "sync" on, and it popped up a quesion
> window (save?), but the keychooser generated more and more key change events
> so that BibleTime eventually froze (endless loop). Can you reproduce this?

Hmph.  So far I can't reproduce it.  I'll keep digging.  (BTW, I think
it's cool that the PC now works -- er... sort of)

> -> Another item would be to check why "make distcheck" fails -- I could not
> find it out. It might even be a general problem with the kde make system that
> cannot be fixed, but it would be nice to know.

At what point is it crashing for you?  I'm crashing at the check for
CLucene in configure.  I band-aided that then I got a crash at 'No rule
to make target `bibletimeinterface.skel', needed by `distdir'.'

-Gabriel