[bt-devel] Count me in.

Gabriel M. Beddingfield gabriel at teuton.org
Thu Mar 9 16:38:30 MST 2006

On Thu, March 9, 2006 9:11 pm, Martin Gruner said:
> welcome! I'm glad you're joining us and I do look forward to working
> together
> with you. What made you change your mind regarding BibleTime, if this
> personal question may be allowed?

Hmmm, well.  I never actually changed my mind about BibleTime.  I've
always liked the program, wanted to contribute to it, and wondered what
the future might hold for BT (and how it might get there).

I had chosen to use my limited hacking time to work on SIL's Graphite.  As
it happens, it is a very complex system and I just couldn't commit the
time to contribute effectively to the project.  So, I (prayerfully)
stepped out of that project, and am stepping in to this one.

> -> A first task sugggestion: Fix this bug.

I'll get to work on these, thanks!

--
               G a b r i e l   M   B e d d i n g f i e l d