[bt-devel] Count me in.

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Thu Mar 9 14:11:47 MST 2006

Gabriel,

welcome! I'm glad you're joining us and I do look forward to working together
with you. What made you change your mind regarding BibleTime, if this
personal question may be allowed?

You have write access to CVS now, Joachim will make the transition to SVN
later.

-> A first task sugggestion: Fix this bug.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1255685&group_id=954&atid=100954
Actually, when Joachim and I tried it, it was even worse, because BibleTime
locked up completely. We changed the active bible to another verse while the
personal commentary was unsaved with "sync" on, and it popped up a quesion
window (save?), but the keychooser generated more and more key change events
so that BibleTime eventually froze (endless loop). Can you reproduce this?

-> Another item would be to check why "make distcheck" fails -- I could not
find it out. It might even be a general problem with the kde make system that
cannot be fixed, but it would be nice to know.

We are fairly close to a beta release.
Joachim, what do you say?

mg