[xiphos-users] Kretzmann commentary formatting

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Jun 10 15:15:19 MST 2016

On 06/08/2016 02:34 PM, Ed Backell wrote:
> the words get progressively smaller as I scroll down through the text.
It's a bug in the Sword engine.
A bug I fixed 18 months ago in trunk.
A bug I then carried in to the sword-1-7-x updates branch a year ago.
And we still don't have a release in all that time.

The problem is mismatched tags for the superscripted "V.1." kind of
thing. There's nothing to be done about it except wait for the fix to be
distributed, unless you're willing to build your own Sword library from
source.