[xiphos-users] Kretzmann commentary formatting

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Fri Jun 10 16:58:44 MST 2016

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 06:15:19PM -0400, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
>    On 06/08/2016 02:34 PM, Ed Backell wrote:
>
>    the words get progressively smaller as I scroll down through the text.
>
>    It's a bug in the Sword engine.
>    A bug I fixed 18 months ago in trunk.
>    A bug I then carried in to the sword-1-7-x updates branch a year ago.
>    And we still don't have a release in all that time.
>    The problem is mismatched tags for the superscripted "V.1." kind of
>    thing. There's nothing to be done about it except wait for the fix to
>    be distributed, unless you're willing to build your own Sword library
>    from source.

Interestingly, I find the same symptoms in the abpen (Apostolic Bible
Polyglot English) translation from the Crosswire repo.

Not only does it gete smaller and smaller, it appears to be due
to superscript within superscript within.... Not certain if that's
exactly what the OP mentioned, since  I don't have the original
posting anymore.

                         While we were still sinners,
                              Christ died for us.