[sword-devel] Contributing to sword-tools repo?

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Fri Jan 15 02:58:38 MST 2016

On 2016-01-15, 06:51 GMT, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> My Module makefiles in turn live on the fact that certain scripts are
> in certain places so that they can pull them in.

Define “certain places”, please? Meaning that the directory
structure of sword-tools should be preserved, or that the code
has to stay in SVN forever?

> Wrt the bindings and their documentation - the bindings do not
> live in sword-tools but under sword/bindings. Yes, they could
> benefit from documentation just as a lot of other places
> could. But moving sword- tools somewhere else will not help in
> any particular way with that.

Thanks for the correction, right you are. I was thinking more
about sword-tools serving as "examples as documentation" not
exactly I would develop bindings documentation in sword-tools
repo.

Matěj

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by
stupidity.
    -- Napoleon Bonaparte (or many other people to whom this
       quote is ascribed)