[sword-devel] AbbottSmith module question

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Thu Jan 14 03:18:32 MST 2016

On 2016-01-14, 04:30 GMT, Aaron Christianson wrote:
> The BDBGlosses_Strongs module is similar. I started a python wrapper
> on diatheke (I don't know Java or C++, and there is no documentation
> for the SWIG python-sword library) specifically to provide intelligent

There is a nice Python example in
https://crosswire.org/svn/sword-tools/trunk/versification/av11n.py
, but it is a bit broken, so there are fixes in my repo on
https://gitlab.com/mcepl/sword-tools/blob/fix_av11n_py/versification/av11n.py
which seems like working.

Best,

Matěj

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

"Goodbye," said the fox. "And now here is my secret, a very
simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see
rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
   -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery