[sword-devel] OSIS sources? [Was: Re: Project “Free Scriptures” started]

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Mon Feb 24 23:33:07 MST 2014

On Mon, 2014-02-24 at 16:49 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> We DO MAINTAIN a link to the source where we obtained the material;
> anyone wishing to use the data from one of our SWORD modules SHOULD
> INSTEAD simply look at the source link in the module .conf file and use
> that source instead.

Oh, that's awesome! So it is enough just to look at the .conf file,
right? ... Wait ....:

matej at wycliff: ~$ unzip -p CzeBKR.zip mods.d/czebkr.conf
[CzeBKR]
DataPath=./modules/texts/ztext/czebkr/
ModDrv=zText
Encoding=UTF-8
BlockType=BOOK
CompressType=ZIP
Version=1.1
History_1.1=UTF-8 encoded and compressed
SwordVersionDate=2003-03-21
MinimumVersion=1.5.3
Lang=cs
Description=Czech Bible Kralicka
About=Czech Bible Kralicka: Bible svata aneb vsecka svata pisma\par
Stareho i Noveho Zakona podle posledniho vydani kralickeho z roku 1613.
LCSH=Bible. Czech.
DistributionLicense=Public Domain
InstallSize=1778446
matej at wycliff: ~$

So, where should I look? Where are the bugs that ALL Czech modules have
this information missing?

Best,

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles and other items to be
recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.
      -- from a church bulletin