[sword-devel] KJV updated

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sun Feb 16 04:37:36 MST 2014

On 16/02/14 11:15, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
> Turns out the modules/texts/ztext/kjv directory is empty. Then I
> grabbed the zip file from the rawzip directory. All of the files in
> the modules directory are zero length...

I recognise that problem from when I was helping to get the NET Bible
into a Sword module.  I was still using Microsoft Windows at that time
and I can't remember whether the problem was with the Windows method of
compression or what.  I do remember having to use either mingw or Cygwin
to run Linux tools to do the job properly - but we're talking ten years
ago so my memory fails me.  It was all part of my departure from
Microsoft Windows.

God bless,        Barry.