[sword-devel] KJV updated

Steven P. Ulrick meow8282 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 04:15:23 MST 2014

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 02:33:41 -0800 (PST)
David Haslam <dfhmch at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Likewise, in PocketSword, when I tried to replace KJV v2.5 by v2.6,
> the result was a deletion of v2.5, but without an installation.

Same here (in Bibletime.)  Since my old KJV was deleted when I tried to
install the new one, I manually installed it from the "raw" directory
on the Crosswire FTP server.  Turns out the modules/texts/ztext/kjv
directory is empty.  Then I grabbed the zip file from the rawzip
directory.  All of the files in the modules directory are zero length...

Steven P. Ulrick