[sword-devel] KJV updated
dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sun Feb 16 06:02:02 MST 2014
I think I fixed the install problem. If everyone could check again that'd be great!
There was a directory permission problem which made the files invisible to FTP and HTTP. The files were there and had the right size. When the module was zipped the zipping program could see the files but could not read their contents.
On Feb 16, 2014, at 6:15 AM, Steven P. Ulrick <meow8282 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 02:33:41 -0800 (PST)
> David Haslam <dfhmch at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Likewise, in PocketSword, when I tried to replace KJV v2.5 by v2.6,
>> the result was a deletion of v2.5, but without an installation.
> Same here (in Bibletime.) Since my old KJV was deleted when I tried to
> install the new one, I manually installed it from the "raw" directory
> on the Crosswire FTP server. Turns out the modules/texts/ztext/kjv
> directory is empty. Then I grabbed the zip file from the rawzip
> directory. All of the files in the modules directory are zero length...
> Steven P. Ulrick
> sword-devel mailing list: sword-devel at crosswire.org
> Instructions to unsubscribe/change your settings at above page
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4145 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the sword-devel