[sword-devel] Problem with BibleTime ....

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Fri Feb 7 15:15:27 MST 2014

Each front-end has it's own group, mailing list, forums, .... which have lots of people who are best able to respond to front-end questions.
Some of the BibleTime people are on this list, but you probably will get better response going direct.

I'm interested in what you find. I think your process of creating a new module, modifying SWORD to work with it and getting it to work in a front-end are instructive to us all.

In Him,
	DM