[sword-devel] Problem with BibleTime ....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Fri Feb 7 15:38:18 MST 2014

On 07/02/14 22:15, DM Smith wrote:
> Each front-end has it's own group, mailing list, forums, .... which
> have lots of people who are best able to respond to front-end
> questions.  Some of the BibleTime people are on this list, but you
> probably will get better response going direct.  I'm interested in
> what you find. I think your process of creating a new module,
> modifying SWORD to work with it and getting it to work in a front-end
> are instructive to us all.

Thanks for your encouragement DMS.  I think I am still on the gnomesword
list, so I'll re-post there tomorrow.  I'll drop a further message onto
this list when I've got a bit further.  Am I right in thinking that
BibleTime is currently the only frontend that is able to handle Av11n
versification schemes?

God bless,        Barry.