[sword-devel] Problem with BibleTime ....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Fri Feb 7 14:48:43 MST 2014

The version of BibleTime that I built does not seem to see mi compressed
modules, only the rawtext ones.  The engine sees them OK as demonstrated
by using examples/cmdline/lookup which finds all my modules in ztext and
rawtext.  I have taken a completely fresh git checkout of the Bibletime
source and re-built the binary, but with no effect.  Any thoughts?  An
installation of BibleTime using sudo apt-get install bibletime works
just fine.  I am running Ubuntu 14.04 testing.

God bless,        Barry.