[sword-devel] Glosses vs Ruby

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 13 00:24:27 MST 2013

Hi Nic,

For change of nomenclature, I think this means the SWORD API needs to be
tweaked

(a) to actually render OSIS glosses properly
(b) to toggle module display using GlobalOptionFilter=OSISGlosses

Though it would do no harm for a recompiled PS to not be backwards
compatible with a few modules in the beta repo., what about other
front-ends?

Also, before we implement (b), we should at least add *OSISGlosses* to the
table in
http://crosswire.org/wiki/DevTools:conf_Files#Elements_required_for_proper_rendering

OSISRuby could be removed either now or later (after we reach a consensus).

At least one thing is in your favour - *OSIS Reference 2.1.1* contains no
mention of the word "Ruby".

ybic,

David