[sword-devel] Glosses vs Ruby

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Thu Jun 13 00:34:24 MST 2013

FWIW, both a & b are working in the current beta of PS and will be available in the next version on the iOS App Store... :)
As there are no modules in our non-beta repos that support this, I think it's a low priority. I was emailed some private modules & these now work after I changed the OSISRuby line to OSISGlosses :)