[sword-devel] I implore you...

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 10 12:45:19 MST 2013

DM's message clarifies where the new release is heading,
but it doesn't alter the fact that usfm2osis.py places section titles
before the eID milestone of the previous verse (when there is one).

With the new release therefore, the new osis2mod (even after recompiling for
version 1.7),
would surely not find such titles or other content where it expects to find
them.

A better bird's eye view is required.

Of course, I'm merely the Go Bible leader, so I shouldn't really be expected
to have any views at all.
(wink, wink, etc).

David