[sword-devel] I implore you...

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Jun 10 12:52:33 MST 2013

Fortunately, usfm2osis.py is not tied to a release. It is a separate standalone piece of software, not using the SWORD engine.

IMHO, regarding module development, the only potential blocker for a release is the handling of pre-verse divs and whitespace issues related to it within the SWORD library. Lots has been done here. I think at some point these can be declared good enough. Maybe that is now.

In Him,
	DM