[sword-devel] Perl bindings failure

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Jun 7 17:20:16 MST 2013

On Tue, 2013-06-04 at 06:43 -0500, Greg Hellings wrote:
> Peter,
> I just built and ran them last night for a module I was working on. They
> required a few patches to Sword, two of which I committed directly and one
> of which was attached to a different email I sent. Try pulling the latest
> code and applying that patch and see if it solves your problem.

Thanks Greg, I was on newest svn, and I applied the patch - my problem
remains unresolved.


More information about the sword-devel mailing list