[sword-devel] Perl bindings failure

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 04:43:47 MST 2013


I just built and ran them last night for a module I was working on. They
required a few patches to Sword, two of which I committed directly and one
of which was attached to a different email I sent. Try pulling the latest
code and applying that patch and see if it solves your problem.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.crosswire.org/pipermail/sword-devel/attachments/20130604/ea636b45/attachment.html>

More information about the sword-devel mailing list