[sword-devel] Bible book introductions

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Sun Jun 2 09:23:49 MST 2013

Some books have Bible introductions. Can I suggest adding a flag to the
conf file to indicate this is the case? In the similar mindset as a
a particular module rather than having to read part of the module and hope
for that particular book/chapter to have an introduction. A yes/no flag in
the .conf file would be helpful.

(In particular, I have in mind the book introductions that are part of the
ESV text). But no doubt other modules will also (or in the future will
also) have the same aspects.