[sword-devel] Bible book introductions

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Sun Jun 2 09:23:49 MST 2013

Hi

Some books have Bible introductions. Can I suggest adding a flag to the
conf file to indicate this is the case? In the similar mindset as a
a particular module rather than having to read part of the module and hope
for that particular book/chapter to have an introduction. A yes/no flag in
the .conf file would be helpful.

(In particular, I have in mind the book introductions that are part of the
ESV text). But no doubt other modules will also (or in the future will
also) have the same aspects.

Chris