[sword-devel] ISV status?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 11:26:31 MST 2013

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Andrew Thule <thulester at gmail.com> wrote:
> What I did have a hard time with was being publicly held accountable to
> license restrictions reasonably unknown to me (and apparently secret), while
> having the issue made personal.  It isn't reasonable to assume I knew
> sharing a compiled module with this group would set off a firestorm if the
> license between the ISV foundation and CrossWire is treated as confidential

You're not being held accountable to CrossWire's terms of
distribution. You're being held accountable to Copyright law.
Something you are reasonably expected to know. But which you have
repeatedly shown yourself either unknowledgeable of - in the case of
the Dead Sea Scroll modules discussion - or unwilling to abide by
without some sort of extra treatment - in this case knowledge of a
contract between two parties which has no bearing on you.

Stop trying to insult the rest of our intelligences by taking the
position of victim in this. You have shown flagrant disregard for
Copyright and an unwilling attitude to learn or be instructed in it.

--Greg