[sword-devel] Sword API-151 bug patch
gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 22:12:18 MST 2013
We currently don't have a BibleTime that is compatible with sword svn. I
did try the test program that I sent with the bug report. It looks like
it produces the correct result.
Thanks for the fix.
On 02/23/2013 03:59 PM, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> Dear Gary,
> Thank you for reporting this bug and spending the time to pinpoint a
> place in the code where this error manifests! Your patch was
> invaluable to finding the problem.
> I have committed a fix that I hope resolves this problem. Can you
> test svn head and let me know how things work for you?
> Thank you again for spending the time to hunt this one down. It was a
> doozy to find even with your help. I'd still be hunting without it.
> Most appreciated.
> On 01/31/2013 02:46 AM, Gary Holmlund wrote:
>> On 12/24/2012 09:00 AM, Gary Holmlund wrote:
>>> I have attached a small patch to the Sword API-151 bug. I would
>>> appreciate someone looking at it and applying it.
>>> This problem is affecting indexing in BibleTime with certain
>>> modules. In the example I gave, part of the HunKar module before
>>> Malachi can't be searched.
>>> Gary Holmlund
>> I am sending a gentle reminder about this defect. We have had another
>> person run into this today.
>> I have solved it and supplied a patch (a 1 character change). I would
>> like to see it fixed before a sword 1.7 release.
>> sword-devel mailing list: sword-devel at crosswire.org
>> Instructions to unsubscribe/change your settings at above page
> sword-devel mailing list: sword-devel at crosswire.org
> Instructions to unsubscribe/change your settings at above page
More information about the sword-devel