[sword-devel] Modules with Images

christopher brown christopherbr7 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 22:40:00 MST 2013

Yes I have looked the internet up and down on this, I need to know how to make a image commentary or dictionary. I have the osis official manuel and they give this brief example:

 <figure src="Beckmann_1917.jpg" alt="Painting by Max Beckmann, titled
Christ and the Woman taken in Adultery"><caption>Christ and
the Woman Taken in Adultery by Max Beckmann,
1917</caption><index index="illustrations"
index1="Beckmann, Max"/>
</figure>

they dont give much more in way of explanation. I would preferably like a direct link intead of linking to an outside commentary or dictionary
cb