[sword-devel] Sword API-151 bug patch

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Feb 23 16:59:44 MST 2013

Dear Gary,

Thank you for reporting this bug and spending the time to pinpoint a
place in the code where this error manifests!  Your patch was invaluable
to finding the problem.

I have committed a fix that I hope resolves this problem.  Can you test
svn head and let me know how things work for you?

Thank you again for spending the time to hunt this one down.  It was a
doozy to find even with your help.  I'd still be hunting without it.
Most appreciated.

Troy