[sword-devel] Sword utilities (Win32) r2693 ?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 05:00:57 MST 2012

I made a release which I sent you the link to back in the spring when
I was building for Xiphos. I don't remember the exact revision number,
but it would have been dated sometime to February.

Also, the versions of the utilities released with Xiphos would be the
same as the ones released in February or possibly a little later. I
did a rebuild of the library sometime in late spring or early summer
for an update to Xiphos and I also just did a rebuild a few weeks back
that will be incorporated into the next installer Karl rolls up.

--Greg