[sword-devel] LXXM

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Jun 11 02:46:33 MST 2012

Troy produced this module. Since it's a CCAT text, there may be some legal issues with producing a derivative text, and I would guess that there are some truly PD LXXes floating around, with accents, that might be a better source.

We might do better to simply add the Rahlfs v11n to Sword and reimport LXXM, since it is quite distinctive, relative to other Bibles, including other LXXes.