[sword-devel] LXXM

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Fri Jun 1 17:00:57 MST 2012

To my knowledge, the LXXM in the experimental repository is the only LXX
module that has diacritics (accents). Is there any way we could create a
usable Bible module using that text? The current LXX module lacks
accents and thus makes it much less useful. I downloaded the CCAT files
and was going to make a module myself, but I figured someone out there
as a decent OSIS file if it was made into a genbook module. I would be
willing to work on the module if someone would send me that OSIS file or
even the script that was used to convert it from betacode.

Daniel