[sword-devel] SFM to OSIS

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 13 03:03:29 MST 2012

Thanks John,

Having a further alternative should also keep CrossWire on our toes to get
some of the bugs fixed in our own Perl scripts.

Watch out for misplaced titles!

Adding subType="x-preverse" plays havoc when the title element is actually
between the verse milestones of the previous verse, which is what occurs
when using usfm2osis.pl

btw. Earlier this morning, I moved the section about Snowfall Software's
SFMtoOSIS utility to the talk page of our wiki, as the link seems to be
broken.
I've ask a friend who sometimes uses this if he knows what's happened.

David