[sword-devel] Ubuntu 12.04 ....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 23 04:40:33 MST 2012

On 23/04/12 12:11, Dmitrijs Ledkovs wrote:
> do not mix PPAs with official archive.

I understand that.  What I'm doing is reporting that there is a problem
in the packages held in Ubuntu 12.04 repo.  I'm asking whoever is
responsible for submissions to Ubuntu to get things up to date as soon
as possible.  I know the official packages are OK but 12.04 is released
on Thursday of this week so I'm doing some final testing!  The new user
of 12.04 is NOT going to look for the official ppa but will simply use
Ubuntu Software Centre - and get the conflict.

God bless,        Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/