[sword-devel] Portuguese Biblia Livre (PorLivre) updates

anthonyaquino anthonyjefferson at gmail.com
Mon May 2 12:16:45 MST 2011

Hi David!

I think you could be interested in read this post I made regarding the
portuguese module (original thread here

Hi, Martin!

Thanks for the feedback.

You are right, the Biblia Livre (free bible) is an ongoing project and other
bible books are not translated yet.

So, I'm sorry, for creating a defect that is not there in your program.

I'm studying and getting a bachelor's degree in theology, and I teach
theology lessons in my church.

So I'm always using a bible installed in my mobile phone (since 2006 with
s60bible), I was using gobible in my samsung wave, but I sold it and now I'm
using a Samsung galaxy S, it doesnt have j2me support.

So I installed maybe 20 bible apps from android market, and the best ones I
found is And-bible, followed by Cadrebible.

I like to use commentaries, the strong dictionary, compare to original greek
texts, etc... and And-bible support and user interface is better.

I wish your team could create a portuguese module using the standard
version(here in Brazil): João Ferreira de Almeida Revista e Atualizada, the
most used.

What do you need for this? I can donate for this module creation too, it
will be the most useful app in my mobile.

Think about it please, Martin.

So, David...
What you think about it? :)