[sword-devel] Installing new/updated locales like we do for modules?

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Thu Mar 10 04:15:59 MST 2011

Do you mind doing your own diff?
Just clone the repo and diff the externals/sword folder and you should see changes related to startup times. Ignore the changes in the filters, as they only affect display & not speed.

That BibleTime tweak sounds specific to BibleTime - I know I made a handful of those changes when pulling the Obj-C SWORD wrappers across to use with PocketSword (which I forgot to submit upstream cause they made no diffence, speed-wise, on a desktop & it was only on a handheld that you noticed the improvements - but, still, I really need to sit down and figure out my changes to submit to Manfred!)...

Let me know if you have any questions about the PS tweaks :)

Thanks, ybic
nic... :)