[sword-devel] Installing new/updated locales like we do for modules?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:42:39 MST 2011

The iPhone can support the schwa characters Əə, so there should be no barrier
to Apple for making an iOS localization for Azerbaijani.
Just time and coffee, plus suitable contacts who speak the language and can
understand the context for each item.

Meanwhile, with the help of my contacts, Nic and I could have the
PocketSword localization prepared in the wings, so to speak.

David