[sword-devel] Installing new/updated locales like we do for modules?

Konstantin Maslyuk kalemas at mail.ru
Thu Mar 10 01:42:43 MST 2011

> On 10/03/2011, at 7:19 AM, Nic wrote:

> I've been considering how to speed up the loading of the locales,
> and I have already made several optimisations to SWORD for use on
> iOS devices (which is all in the mercurial repo on bitbucket).
> Hopefully I'll have time to do some more of these so I can
> (hopefully, eventually) use the full set of UTF8 locales in PocketSword at the same time.  :)

Great, i would like to look at your work.

Also  i  found  another  performance  issue. Its related to BibleTime.
SWModule::setPosition   for   modules  with  one  testament  only  and
skipConsecutiveLinks(true)  takes  too  long, because it is increments
thought  whole  module.  It  is  better  to  cache  data  about absent
books/testament in module config.