[sword-devel] av11n repo timeline?
dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 14 08:24:17 MST 2011
See recently added section:
In theory, there are several aspects to consider when looking at front-end
application support for alternate versification:
1. Can the module be installed at all, without causing the application to
2. Can an installed module with av11n be properly displayed with all of
its content? Or with only some of its content?
3. Can the application readily navigate to books and chapters that are
outside the default v11n?
4. For av11ns with a different book order, can the module be scrolled in
the defined av11n book order?
5. Can the application display two or more modules with different
versifications in parallel mode (or as an interlinear view) with proper
alignment of the text content?
Front-end support for av11n is at various stages of development. The av11n
support status of some of the more popular front-ends is tabled here.
The ultimate goal is to achieve #5, but none have reached it yet.
View this message in context: http://sword-dev.350566.n4.nabble.com/av11n-repo-timeline-tp3666621p3667906.html
Sent from the SWORD Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the sword-devel