[sword-devel] osis2mod unhappy with New Testament osisIDs

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Wed Jul 13 07:14:45 MST 2011

Dne 13.7.2011 15:42, Matej Cepl napsal(a):
>> I'm not sure which one will work for you, but NRSV, Synodal, or German
>> would be the first ones I would try.
>
> All Czech bibles are unified in using the original Hebrew/Greek
> versification (which is why I tried to use MT; of course, that was
> silly). CzeKMS is based on Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia, Vierte
> verbesserte Auflage 1990, and The Greek New Testament, Deutsche
> Biblegesellschaft, Stuttgart 1994 (both which are considered standard
> critical editions of the original Bible here). Which versification I
> should use? Obviously KJV (or any standard English one) is not the right
> one.

Looking at
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Alternate_Versification/System_Identification
it seems just by order of the books like Luther, but with switched
Ezechiel and Daniel (I have it Ezek, Dan).

Do you know about some overview of differences between different v11ns
(e.g., Neh 2.11 is my Bible is the same as 2.12 in English Bibles)?

Best,

Matěj