[sword-devel] Module Display Names

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 15:41:57 MST 2011

What I've used in BPBible in a few places is Name - Description (i.e. ESV -
English Standard Version). The abbreviation at the start (hopefully) means
that if the rest is cut of it shouldn't matter too much.

God Bless,
Multitudes, multitudes,
    in the valley of decision!
For the day of the LORD is near