[sword-devel] [GnomeSword-users] From iPhone to Xiphos

Johan Marais johan.marais at messianic.co.za
Sun Oct 24 10:39:41 MST 2010

Thank you Peter and Karl,

I copied the Esther example from the OSIS manual into my text and the results are as follows:

Looks correct in Xiphos (Windows), i.e. the text reference (Ezra 4:6) is in the footnote and I can click on it and it takes me to the correct text.
On my iPhone though, the footnote shows correctly, but the Ezra text reference is not "clickable".

The <catchword> shows the portion in italics, normally italics are used for those words added by the translators!

Any ideas why the discrepancy between Xiphos and iPhone?
Can the <catchword> "setting" be changed to show bold and not italics?

Thank you,

Johan