[sword-devel] Config file for thml module [SOLVED]

Mario Marín mmfmarin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 09:45:21 MST 2010

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 03:35:13PM +0100, Peter von Kaehne wrote:

> > Von: "Mario Marín" <mmfmarin at gmail.com>
>
> >you can consider this thread as closed.
>
> LOL - if you think you could stop a developing flamefest over OSIS vs
> ThML  between us CrossWire lot so easily, you have a lot to learn
> still... ;-)

I didn't mean to stop the flamefest, every community has his owns, I just
wanted to let you know that my problem is solved and suggest you that
the technical discussions about OSIS vs ThML can be in another thread.

> This thread is a repetitive occurence, usually around this time of the
> year when all of us on the Northern Hemisphere go through their Seasonal
> Affective Disorder. Once we have enough Southerners amongst us, we might
> find a similar thread in May or June to become a feature of the mailing
> list.
Well, I guess I'll participate in the may flamefest since I am from the
Southern Hemisphere.

	Mario